If Item is not currently in stock we aim to have it back in stock from the supplier within 3 working days of order being placed
The excellent light gathering and transmission properties of the 100mm multi-coated objective lens gives a clear and bright image. A built-in reversible objective lens hood is provided to mitigate flare and protect the lens from rain.
The sure-grip ABS bodyshells are rugged and weather resistant and features both ¼” and 3/8” threads for tripod mounting, an optical channel selector knob, magnification indicator window and a smooth and precise zoom control.
The 100X features a 45° angled eyepiece that can be rotated through a full 360° to create the most comfortable viewing position and has a stylish rubberised grey/black finish, whilst the 100X LT has a straight ‘inline’ eyepiece and is silver/black in colour.
Both the 100X and 100X LT are also offered as kits, which include a Heavy Duty Table Tripod, a robust and stable Yukon accessory, packed in the same full colour box.
All scopes are individually serial numbered and are supplied with lens caps and a protective soft carry case that can remain on the scope even while on a tripod.
In brief, the 100x Series Features:
- Sure-grip ABS water resistant bodyshell (rubberised grey/black finish)
- Lightweight and Ergonomic
- 45° angled eyepiece with 360° rotation
- Multi-Coated objective lens
- Built-In reversible objective lens hood
- ¼” & 3/8” threads for tripod mounting
- Optical channel selector knob
- Magnification indicator window
- Smooth zoom control
- Heavy duty table tripod
- Lens cap supplied
- Protective soft carry case provided
|100X||YUK-21031||25.0 - 100x (Main Channel)
6.0 - 25.0x (Aux. Channel)