The Aigle Parcours 2 Boots have been handcrafted from high quality, self cleaning and tear resistant natural rubber. Comfort is one of the main benefits of this boot, as it has been designed specifically for long distances with a hiking concept anti-fatigue sole for additional comfort. So it's perfect for those long days out in the field or a walk with your dog!
- Anti-fatigue sole for extreme comfort
- Natural rubber upper gives comfort, strength and flexibility
- Quick drying polyester lining with sanitized antibacterial treatment
- Absorbant foam lining on a rubber base, sanitized with antibacterial treatment
- Three density natural rubber shock absorbing sole, for cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance
- Multi directional grip to prevent sliding in all directions
- Excellent grip around the ankle for a perfect stability.
- Resistant to abrasions and heat.
- Very supple rubber with a high tearability resistance.
Master rubber craftsman since 1853, Aigle manufactures its boots by hand in France. Thanks to experience founded on tradition and technology, each day Aigle fulfils its promise of protection and comfort. For 160 years, men and women have maintained a valuable tradition of expertise. Today, at the Chatellerault plant in France, 200 craftsmen produce 4,000 pairs of hand-made boots every day.